SHPE1000 SaltDogg® Electric Poly Hopper Spreader
**Call for installation pricing** Let us know if you have any questions.
- Fits a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck with 6 ft bed.
- Patented double-wall, 1 cubic yard poly hopper won't rust or dent.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft. and can be easily removed for cleaning and storage. Includes high flow standard or extended length chute.
- Stainless steel auger, open trough and spinner shield for convenience and durability.
- Auger auto reverse functionality helps clear jammed material.
- Vibrator, top screen, tarp, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Forklift slots for ease of loading.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The SaltDogg SHPE1000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader gives contractors and property owners a spreader that combines volume with a convenient size. Electric power means quieter operation with no need for refueling or engine servicing.
The durable 1 cubic yard poly hopper features a patented double-wall construction. It fits a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton pickup truck with a minimum 6 ft bed and handles bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
The spreader features a 2-1/2 in. stainless steel auger and trough and a 200 lb capacity vibrator to keep material flowing. The auger will automatically reverse if it gets jammed, helping to clear the clog and restore flow. It's powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V gear motor. A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/4 HP, 12V gear motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The vibrator and independent auger and spinner speeds are controlled by a closed-loop, in-cab controller.
The SHPE1000 comes outfitted with a top screen, tie downs, fitted tarp, and remote auger bearing grease kit.
Product Common Use: Commercial & Residential, Driveways, Sidewalks & Walkways, Parking Lots