Full-size power and features in a package optimized for 1/2 ton trucks like the Ford® F-
150, Chevy® Silverado 1500, and RAM® 1500Low Maintenance BladeThe corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Full-length 1-3/8 in. cross tube
• Six 3/16 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 3/8 in. steel cutting edge
Ultra Bright LED Light OptionSnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold - a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that's common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
Clean, Even ScrapeThe tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Quick and Easy AttachmentMount and dismount in record time with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System.
• Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow with the pull of a handle
• Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so it's easy to line up with your vehicle
• Connects to your truck with a single driver's side foot pedal
• Works with all existing SnowDogg MD / VMD truck mounts.
Smooth Full Trip ActionTwo stress-optimized trip springs protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles.
Components You Can Rely OnFrom the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the MDII handles whatever winter throws at you.
• 1/4 in. grade 50 steel construction
• Powerful lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Optimized hose routing
Included Accessories - DON'T PAY EXTRA FOR THESE AT OTHER DEALERSIntuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides
top of page
bottom of page