Discounted if you cash and carry and install yourself
3/4 Ton with Plow Prep and 1+ Ton Trucks
Popular for: Ford® F-250 and F-350, Chevy® Silverado 2500 and 3500, RAM® 2500 and 3500
Introducing the All New XPII
The next generation of SnowDogg expanding wing plows is here.
Hydraulically Expanding Wings
Extend your blade from 8 feet to a 10 foot scoop at the press of a button. The versatile plow's powerful stacking and windrowing are ideal for quickly clearing large lots.
Low Maintenance Blade
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Aggressive 70° attack angle
• Full-length 2 in. cross tube
• Heavy duty bottom channel
• Nine reinforcing 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 1/2 in. cutting edge with integrated curb guards
Quick and Easy Attachment
Mount and dismount in one minute or less with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System.
• Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow on any surface with the pull of a handle
• Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so it's easy to line up with your vehicle
• Connects to your truck with a single driver side foot pedal
Clean, Even Scrape
The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Ultra Bright LED Light Option
SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold - a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that's common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.